For accommodation cancellation policies, please refer to the individual hotel policies. Any amendments to original hotel bookings must be forwarded via email to the APN Educational Media Team. Verbal changes or cancellations cannot be accepted nor will the hotels accept any changes direct.
All cancellations must be made in writing to the APN Educational Media Team and the refund will be issued after the event. Refunds will not be granted on failure of visa application. The APN Educational Media Team will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation by email.
Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and administrative charge:
|Cancellation date||Administrative Charge|
|6-1 months from the event date||Full refund les a $50 administration charge
|Within 1 month of the event date||No refunds applicable|
- The refund will be returned via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds
- An alternative delegate name may be provided in writing to avoid cancellation fee
Please note no refund or discount will be made if an inclusive function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled.
Where there is extenuating circumstances a refund outside of these terms may be considered by and at the discretion of APN Educational Media.
Participants are strongly advised to secure appropriate travel and health insurance. Delegate registration fees do not provide any such insurance coverage. APN Educational Media accept no responsibility for any loss in this regard.
All APN Educational Media event registration fees and additional ticket rates are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Conferences and meetings, do by their nature, demand the collection of personal and sensitive information and hence privacy legislation directly impacts on the operations of APN Educational Media and our clients, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The essential elements of policy are:
- Information is collected from data provided by the event participant and is only and solely used for the purpose for which it was collected
- Information is stored on a secure remote computer which is protected by password from use by anyone other than authorised APN Educational Media staff. All information processed is encrypted and the system is protected from external access by a firewall. No personal information is stored on any web-site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by APN Educational Media.
- APN Educational Media commits to only use sensitive information for the reason it was supplied. Credit card information is not stored as part of the event participant’s personal details.
- Information stored is not, under any circumstances, sold to or exchanged with any third party interest.
- Information is only passed to third party interest when specifically requested by the participant. Examples might typically be dietary requests being passed to caterers for the purpose of a function the participant is attending or credit card information to an accommodation provider for the purpose of securing their room booking.
If you have any concerns or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For APN Educational Media’s full policy please visit – https://www.apnedmedia.com.au/privacy/